iCarsoft Multi-system Scanner i901 for Kia/Hyundai (Diagnose Single Brand of all Models, OBDII-16 DLC)
i901 Multi-system Scanner supports full system diagnosis. It’s a powerful DIY tool, test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- Read DTCs
- Clear DTCs
- Read live data stream
- Single Brand of all Models (OBDII-16 DLC)
- Full system diagnosis
- Upgrade via USB 2.0
Eight Super Advantages:
- The fastest full color, 2.8” TFT 320*240 pixels
- USB 2.0 High-Speed Upgrade
- Support Multi-language
- Read & Clear DTCs
- Read Date Stream
- Silicone keys with great customer experience
- Full System Diagnosis
- Diagnose Single Brand of all Models (OBDII-16 DLC)
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM DataStream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Display: 2.8” Color screen, 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ –50 ℃
Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ — 70 ℃
Power: 9V — 18V
Operating current: 100mA@12V (Typical)
Power consumption: 1.2W (Typical)
Dimension: 121mm*86mm*26mm (LxWxH)
- Hardcopy User’s Manual
- 3-foot OBD II cable
- USB cable
- Nylon carry case
Below languages are now available: