The i930 Land Rover / Range Rover / Jaguar Scan Tool is an OEM level diagnostic tool with Coverage of Engine Chassis and Body Controllers
Small affordable DIY price robust and easy to use simply plug in the connector under your dashboard and the unit powers up (no batteries). Intuitive on screen navigation and a 2.8 inch color display allows trouble free access to control modules.
Supports ALL Land Rover & Jaguar models sold worldwide1996 model year and newer listed below:
Land Rover 1997-2013
|Defender (2.4TD4) (2007-2011)||Range Rover Evoque (2.0 / 2.2eD4 / 2.2SD4 / 2.2TD4) (2011-2014)||1996 – 2014 XJ TYPE|
|Discovery 2 (2.5TD5 / 4.0) (1999-2004)
its not supported
|Range Rover Sport (2.7TDV6 / 3.6TDV8 / 4.2 / 4.4) (2005-2009)||2008 – 2014 XF TYPE|
|Discovery 3 (2.7TDVi / 4.4) (2005-2009)||Range Rover Sport (3.0SDV6 / 3.0TDV6 / 3.6TDV8 / 5.0) (2010-2011)||1997 – 2015 XK TYPE|
|Discovery 4 (2.7TDV6 / 3.0SDV6 / 3.0TDV6) (2010-2014)||Range Rover Sport (3.0SDV6 / 3.0TDV6 / 5.0) (2012-2013)||2014 – 2014 F TYPE|
|Freelander 1 (1.8 / 2.0D / 2.0TD4 / 2.5) (2001-2006)||Range Rover (L322) (3.0TD6 / 3.6TDV8 / 4.2 / 4.4) (2007-2009)||1999 – 2008 S TYPE|
|Freelander 2 (2.2TD4 / 3.2) (2007-2012)||Range Rover (L322) (3.0TD6 / 3.6TDV8 / 4.2 / 4.4 / 5.0) (2010-2012)||2001 – 2009 X TYPE|
|Range Rover (P38) (2.5D / 2.5DT / 4.0 / 4.8) (1999-2002)||Range Rover (L322) (3.0TD6 / 4.2 / 4.4) (2002-2006)|
Supported systems include
|TCM/Gear box||Parking assist||PSM|
|RCM/ SRS/ Airbag||AHCM||TCCM/Transfer Box|
|RLCM /Air Suspension||DDM||SCM|
|HVAC/Air Conditioning||Light check/Lighting||Rain Sensor|
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN) the calibration verification number (CVN) and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0P2P3and U0) manufacturer specific (P1P3and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM DataStream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English Spanish and German etc.
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CANISO9141KWP2000J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help Including OBD Parameter Mode Explanations & More
- Display: 2.8” Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
- Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ — 50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ — 70 ℃
- Power: 9V — 18V
- Operating current: 100mA@12V (Typical)
- Power consumption: 1.2W (Typical)
- Dimension: 121mm*86mm*26mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 300g
- Paper User’s Manual
- 6-foot OBD II cable
- Micro SD Card
- CD software
- USB cable
- Nylon carry case